Monday, November 16, 2009

Is that my phone?

My phone is borderline useless now. Don't ask me what happened to it. It started going downhill last week. First, the tones were only working every once in a while. Then one morning the alarm didn't go off. Well it went off, but there was no sound. And then the ability to hear anyone when they called me disappeared. So my phone was a mute.
Went into town on monday to get a new one. I converted to Meteor after giving into relentless attempts by friends to make me do so. I got a Nokia 6303. Nice solid little phone, that hopefully isn't as flimsy as those other fancy money pits. Absolutely delighted to have Facebook on it. Didn't I say the day would come when I'd love Facebook? It only took 1 person who seems to have nothing other to do than comment on whatever i say, to get me addicted to it

No comments:

Post a Comment