Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's been over a week!

Jeez, can't believe i never got around to this. I'd say it was coz of all the hard work i've been putting in elsewhere, but I can't think of anything i've done to back that up. Em, dunno where to start. Friday's jumping out in my mind for some reason, so to fill in for the unaccounted days, let's say I was gone fishin'! So friday, the day off. After being kept awake til 3am thursday night with that infernal texting, I was woken by the home phone at 9.30am friday morning. As always, i let it ring out. If it was anyone important, they'd ring my mobile (which would actually be pointless, but i'll get to that in a different post). So the ringing stops and i'm just trying to fall back to sleep when it rings again immediately! This time i made my way down the 2 flights of stairs, obviously not in time to answer. I checked the number, and it was some mobile that i've never seen before. They haven't rang back since though, so what was so important that you got me out of bed?! Back to bed, but I was too awake. I watched Modern Family, a new comedy, which is well worth a watch. Very funny indeed. Played a bit of Fifa.
Around 4 i walked down to my dad's house since it would be my brother's birthday saturday (just realised i never text him yesterday for his actual birthday, ah well) and me and my sister are just too busy to fit him into our schedules at any other time. It was lashing rain, freezing cold and windy to boot. So the walk was unpleasant. So was the time i spent in the house. Did feck all really. After only an hour, we were dropping my sister home in town. Traffic was disastrous! We went in at 5, and it was 5.45 before we even got over to college of comm. This was especially worrying since i had work at 6. I managed to make it in for 6.15 and luckily the only punishment was having to listen to one of my manager's lame jokes about my lateness. Can't even remember what i did at work though. Standard night i suppose.
The big event on saturday was a woman returning to see if we had found her jacket that she had lost in the shop thursday night. Security had told her they would check the tapes. Everyone had obviously completely forgotten about it and so of course it had not been found. Poor Hilary was the one unfortunate enough to have been cornered by the woman. After giving out to Hilary for a minute, the woman proceeded to go and pick up a jacket off the rail and take out her fags from the pocket. At which point she flipped out saying we obviously hadnt tried to find it at all. Security came along. She called him a bastard. HA! So she walked out of the store with the jacket. Security then tried to put the blame on Hilary saying she had left a woman steal a jacket. How mean is that? Did the woman put the fags in the jacket before getting Hilary? Who knows. Security could check the tapes i suppose....not likely.
Went to see 2012 in the cinema saturday night after being torn between x factor and the match before i left the house. It's good, but it's missable. Same old story really. Ordinary dad turns into captain amazing saving everyone. Very good special effects though.
Sunday was a nice relaxing day at work. Nothing important to do. Just kept myself busy. Some man collapsed coz of low sugar levels down in the kids dept. I missed the whole thing. I heard numerous calls for security to go to the kid's dept, but I assumed it was just a spillage. Security must have too, coz they didnt bother showing up til the shopping centre security told them to get their ass over there. Security are really not coming across very well in this post are they?
Home to watch the X Factor result. I'm disappointed coz Jamie was a good guy, but he was never gonna win. He deserved the extra week over Lloyd though, who'll be gone next week. Skipped I'm a Celebrity to do some Databases work. That turned out well. I ended up chatting to someone up until i started this post. So ya..... college work now i suppose....

So sleepy

No comments:

Post a Comment