Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

I wasn't feeling great at all last week. Had a serious pain in my throat. Decided to take friday off but it was no doss. Got up at 6:55am to get down to the doctor early to avoid the massive queue of people who think they have swine flu. Turns out i have a throat infection. So i was back home and all for 8 oclock. I told my mom I hadn't had to pay at all. Your man told me what was wrong and he said cya. Only took like 2 minutes so I thought he didn't bother charging me. My nan happened to be there the same day and later on, I was informed that I was indeed supposed to have paid the man. How was I supposed to know??? Generally when you're walkin out of a place without paying for something, someone's going to say "aren't you forgetting something?". He said nothing of the sort, just bye. Be more clear next time please mr.doctor.
So you'd think I'd go back to sleep at 8. Not at all! I started into my Web Apps report since I only had 300 words done. About 5 hours later, and after a lot of drifting off onto other stuff online, I was at 1500. Good enough for me! I decided to watch Twilight. Well it was a heavily influenced decision, since someone had insisted I watch it before the 2nd one comes out. I was pleasantly surprised. Actually really enjoyed it and I'm lookin forward to New Moon. Went to work 6 to 9 in the evening then. A little throat infection isn't goin to stop me getting paid! Especially not the week that my pay rise for being there 2 years kicks in!

Got up at 9 the next day coz I had to work 10 to 7. It was like I never left. The place was flippin manic. Thought we'd never get out coz the floor was in a state but we must have got a halloween adrenaline rush or something coz we finished on time. Off to Dorgan's house for our "party". Is 5 people a party? Doesn't matter, it was a great laugh anyway, despite me being off drink due to antibiotics. Had a group chat, watched X Factor, ate like there was no tomorrow and generally just messed about. I had no time to buy or make a costume. The others didn't either, but Barry did bring a witch's hat complete with long hair and Karla had a beret. Dorgan brought down a cap and hat swapping madness ensued! Actually, I had to laugh, Patrick's sister came into us at the end of the night and told us that when we had arrived, their mom went up to her and asked "em....who's the fella with the long hair?" to which she replied none of them have long hair. Her mom continued "No no, it's kind of grey....". Confusing a witch's wig for real hair, funny stuff.
As promised, here's some pictures.











































No comments:

Post a Comment