Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Weather

I got another soaking today. I'm 3 for 3 this week. I've had to walk home in more than my fair share of torrential weather, it comes with having no one in my house who drives. It doesn't even bother me anymore at this stage. You could even say it's water off a duck's back. Ahahaha...haha....ha.... It's just this week, I was wearing new jeans at the time. Jeans and their dye. You'd think that in the world we live in, with our i-Phones and computers in the clouds, that someone would have come up with jeans that don't run. Monday night I'm gettin ready for bed and I notice that my "undergarments" have turned a lovely shade of blue. I had a little chuckle. Then I take a second look and realise that my legs have a lovely smurf-like complexion going on. Again I found this quite funny, up until the point it wasn't coming off in the shower. And due to my daily blue tan top-up, the upper half of my legs remain slightly darker than the lower half. I'm gonna go check the forecast

No comments:

Post a Comment