Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Too Jazzy

Well the bank holiday weekend was nothing to write home about. I was working thursday through to monday. I had no time to get any college work done whatsoever, it's getting worrying. The only night I went out was saturday. It was a night to forget. Some argument, which I still don't know the reason for, has since resulted in me having 1 less friend. I've been deleted by them on bebo AND facebook which is like the ultimate dismissal you can give a friend. Women are crazy.... So on a lighter note, X Factor was good again this week. Michael Buble was class. The result was very interesting. I wanted Rachel to be in the bottom 2 again, just for acting like a pleb after her song. I don't like Danyl so I was hoping he'd be gotten rid of with this opportunity. The twins were entertaining, but it's getting old. At first, they were funny coz they were trying but they were awful, now they're taking the piss on purpose. They better not win the thing. And the highlight of the weekend, Liverpool destroyed Man United on Sunday. They were better in every way. Justice! The only giant red object making someone look stupid was Alex Ferguson's nose. So ya, I'm hoping to just go to sleep and let all the stuff I have to do for college disappear. Lookin forward to Halloween. Might have some pics or maybe even a video for the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment